Feel the ElectriCITY at Universal CityWalk®, Orlando's hottest spot for entertainment. Home to an array of themed nightclubs, restaurants, concert venues, shops, cinemas, street performers and more, CityWalk makes your nights at Universal Orlando® Resort every bit as exciting as your days.
Located in between the two mega theme parks of Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, CityWalk also serves the purpose of introducing you to the world of Universal. As you come out of the Universal garages and make your way through CityWalk you'll see, off in the distance, Universal Studios on your right and Islands of Adventure on you're left. You can come and go as you please in CityWalk, the only sources of entertainment that require an admission are the nightclubs.
With its endless celebration of sight, sound and taste, Universal Studios CityWalk provides the perfect place to start your morning, end your evening, or spend the entire day. A dazzling array of restaurants, nightclubs, shopping and entertainment venues inspired by popular culture’s legendary innovators and originators. Universal Studios City Walk is an endless celebration of sight, sound and taste. No matter what kind of fun you're in the mood for, City Walk has it all! Enjoy non-stop nightlife at Universal City Walk - Orlando and Universal City Walk - Hollywood. Live reggae. Cool jazz. The biggest names of rock 'n' roll in concert. Enjoy the sophisticated cuisine of America's hottest chefs. Taste-tempting specialties from Italy, the Caribbean, New Orleans, South America and the Motor City. Eclectic shops and boutiques offering everything from surfboards to jewelry. Exciting outdoor festivals and street performers and more. Universal Studios City Walk is the perfect place for you to start your morning, end your evening, or spend the entire day. It's entertainment… with a distinct attitude.
CityWalk Tips and Daily Events
Watch the World’s Largest Sporting Competitions.
Catch top soccer at several CityWalk venues.
- NBA City and NASCAR Sports Grille ~ 11am – 2am
- Pat O’Brien’s ~ 2pm – 2am
Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom
Legendary Thursdays ~ 9pm – close
- 1/2 off select appetizers
- Heineken and Appleton drink specials
Entertainment Mystik NRG ~ Monday – Friday
Chain Reaction ~ Saturday and Sunday
CityWalk’s Rising Star Entertainment
Karaoke with Live Band and Backup Singers ~ Tuesday – Saturday
Karaoke with Backup Singers ~ Sunday and Monday
Emeril’s Restaurant Orlando
- Happy Hour ~ Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays: 5pm – 8pm
80s Night – Every Thursday from 9pm to close - Free admission until 10pm - $7 cover after 10pm; 21 and up for admission - SWITCH live every 3rd Thursday - Russian Standard and Pinnacle Vodka drink specials - DJ Doc Wells spinning dance, new wave, hair bands and more
Teen Nights at the groove Come listen to live DJs spin all of today’s hits, and experience state-of-the-art sound, lighting and video. Open to teens ages 15-19 with valid photo ID or student ID. Wednesdays ~ 8pm – 12am (Admission: $10)
Entertainment DJs ~ nightly
Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville
- Happy Hour at Lone Palm ~ Monday – Friday from 3pm to 5pm Half-priced domestic drafts and house margaritas
Blue Stone Circle ~ Tuesday – Saturday
Hypersona ~ Sunday and Monday
Guitar Hero at Lone Palm ~ Daily Live
Guitar Soloist on Porch of Indecision ~ Daily
Interactive DJ on the Porch of Indecision ~ Friday and Saturday nights
Entertainment Alejandro Kartal ~ Nightly on the patio DJ Leony ~ Thursday – Saturday
NASCAR Sports Grille
- Happy Hour ~ All Day on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Thursday Madness ~ 7pm to close - Food and drink specials - Free video games in the Speed Zone Arcade
- NASKid’s Wednesdays - Bring your parking receipt and kids eat free with each adult entrée, and receive a free game card for the arcade
All sports, all the time!
- Happy Hour daily ~ 4pm – 7pm Drink specials and special bar menu during NBA playoff games
Pat O’Brien’s Orlando
- 2 for Tuesdays ~ 4pm – 10pm
- 2 for 1 Hurricanes; 2 for 1 domestic drafts and drink specials
- Half-price select appetizers
Entertainment World Famous Dueling Piano Players ~ Nightly
Red Coconut Club
- Nightly Happy Hour Sunday – Thursday: 8pm – 10pm; Friday and Saturday: 6pm – 9pm $5 Martinis and complimentary valet parking
- Ladies Night every Thursday ~ 8pm – close Ladies receive complimentary admission and drink specials all evening
- In Crowd Hospitality Sundays ~ Sundays at 10pm Free admission for members of the hospitality industry all evening Russian Standard Vodka drink specials starting at $3 with your ID or hospitality pay stub
Entertainment Herb Williams Band ~ Thursday – Saturday DJs ~ Nightly
Please note in order to drink alcohol you must be over 21. Make sure to bring some ID with you, even if you're 40 - yes, really! They are quite strict on ID, so don't be disappointed and bring some form of ID with a D.O.B on it.
It's common practice to leave a tip for good service. Not to tip will cause offense. The rate is normally around 15-20% for good service, more if you feel it was outstanding, and less of course if it wasn't! For drinks at the bar you should normally tip a dollar per drink.
** All offers, entertainment and prices are subject to change.